Southern New Jersey Steel Company
Southern New Jersey Steel is a structural and miscellaneous steel contracting company servicing the construction industry throughout the Eastern United States. SNJS traces its roots back to 1975 and has continued to carry on the tradition of excellent service with competitive pricing.
Southern New Jersey Steel Projects Comprise:
- Public construction including schools, religious facilities, libraries, prisons, and municipal buildings;
- Industrial work including refineries and manufacturing;
- Private projects including supermarkets, retail centers, and warehouses;
- Various types of medical facilities including hospitals;
- Higher education facilities (universities).
Contracts with Southern New Jersey Steel are usually direct with the public entities or general contractors and can range from hundreds of dollars to several million dollars. Our bonding resources meet all the mandatory criteria and have the ability to reach the necessary dollar amount for steel requirements.
Southern New Jersey Steel has been qualified in various states as an approved contractor for public works. Additionally, SNJS is licensed for casino operations construction in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.