Southern NJ Steel Services
Southern New Jersey Steel's Vineland Fabrication Facility:
- Utilizes a Controlled Automation Beam Line, which enables us to provide bolted shop connections.
- Operates a Controlled Automation Angle Line which supports the need for clips, lintels, etc., with much precision.
- Can create specialty products: fabricate one-piece trusses up to a maximum length of 120 feet.
Our affiliate North Carolina Fabrication Partners, computerized fabrication facilities, provide us with a 1,300 ton per month fabricated steel capacity. The American Institute of Steel Construction recognizes these fabrication operations to be certified "Conventional Steel Structures" and "Complex Building" facilities.
Southern New Jersey Steel's Miscellaneous Steel Fabrication capabilities:
- Stairs, rails, and ladders in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Rails with anodized aluminum, powder coated, specialty paint, and various types of stainless finishes.
- All rails are produced with a pipe bending machine eliminating extra components.
- Specialty products such as grating, spiral stairs, monumental stairs, glass railings, and bronze railings.
- Steel joist and metal decking.
STEEL INSTALLATION & ERECTION:
Southern NJ Steel has the ability to manage any size or type of project, whether new, addition, or renovation. Utilizing reliable steel erection subcontractors, SNJS is capable of meeting all installation requirements. Our installers have many years of experience and work hand in hand with our fabrication department to provide a quality finished product.
Southern New Jersey Steel's Drafting Departments:
- Transmit drawings electronically to architects, engineers, and customers with AutoCAD capabilities. SNJS uses Tekla Structures Software for most structural projects.
- Scan any type of drawing, including large contract drawings.
- If necessary, will supplement with experienced drafting firms to meet project schedules.
[ More about Southern NJ