Structural Steel Fabrication Capabilities:
Our fabrication capabilities along with our partnering facilities:
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) certified fabrication shops.
- Utilize CNC Drill Lines, which enables us to provide bolted shop connections.
- Operate CNC Angle Lines, which supports the need for clips, lintels, etc. with much precision.
- Can create specialty products with the ability to fabricate one-piece trusses.
- Utilize computerized plate burning equipment, which includes oxygen burning and plasma cutting.
Miscellaneous Steel Fabrication Capabilities:
- Stairs, rails, and ladders in carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Rails with anodized aluminum, powder coated, specialty paint, and various types of stainless finishes.
- All pipe rails are produced with a mandrel bending machine — eliminating extra components.
- Specialty products such as grating, spiral stairs, monumental stairs, glass railings, and bronze railings.
- Steel joist and metal decking.
Steel Erection Capabilities:
Southern NJ Steel has the ability to manage any size or type of project, whether it be an addition, renovation, or new construction. Utilizing reliable steel erection subcontractors, SNJS is capable of meeting all installation requirements. Our installers have many years of experience and work hand in hand with our fabrication department to provide a quality finished project.
SNJS uses Tekla Structures Software to provide quality drawings in a 3D environment for a higher quality product. We transmit drawings electronically to architects, engineers, and customers. If required, we also provide the ability to produce BIM models. Engineering calculations/services are provided as needed to meet contract requirements.